General Questions about the Environment
- Why do you think people are saying we are in a Climate Emergency?
- Who controls what happens towards the environment?
- What do you think will happen if the world continues to act the same way as we do now towards the environment?
- Name 3 things you can do to help the environment.
- Name 3 things you do that harms the environment.
- Why is talking about the environment important?
- How can we make governments and businesses listen to us?
Princess Garbage Book #1 Questions
- Why do you feel she is wearing a mask?
- Why do you think she wants to clean the streets?
- What did Adam do wrong? What would have been a better choice?
- Why didn't she tell her parents she was cleaning when she saw Prince Adam throw the bottle out of the window?
- Who does the Princess miss?
- How does no one recognize the Princess while she is cleaning?
- Why is the book called Princess Garbage?
Princess Garbage Printable Worksheets
Princess Garbage Book #1 Activities
- Compare Adam and the Princess using a chart or Venn diagram.
- Design a mask you would wear if you were the Princess.
- Predict what will happen in the next Princess Garbage book called A Wish.
- Retell the story.
- Act out Princess Garbage.
- Pretend the story was a play. Write the script.
- Write a letter to one of the characters in the story.
- Create a most wanted poster for a character in the story. Draw a picture of the character and explain why they are most wanted.
- Design a new dress or T-shirt for the Princess. Each item you include on the clothing item should have some significance. Explain your design and symbols.
- Write a personal or class letter to the author. Send the letter or photo/scan of the letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Wait for a reply.
- Imagine you are the Princess. What would you do to help the world?